Saturday, April 09, 2005

What the hell?

While trying to create this blog, I tried roseon, 7hearts, and irose for the URL.

All were taken.

The last one doesn't even have an entry yet.

And the first one had just one entry, dated September 9, 2004, and it was an entry that consisted of just one line: i have just created my blog. Bah!

Anyway, I decided to start a blog on this game because I figured it wasn't fair to rant on the 7hearts forum (or should that be, it wasn't enough); besides, not everyone wants to read such rants.

Another reason on the why of this blog: Why not? I figured I would have plenty to say. There would be no lack of pictures too (screenshots, anyone?).

One final reason why I'm doing this blog (instead of playing now) is because my trusty virus scanner decided to do a scan now.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home