Friday, July 01, 2005

*^^* This

IRose will close right before European Rose (ERose) comes into service.

I knew I'd quit if there was another reset or if IRose went P2P (Pay 2 Play), but I never quite expected to quit because IRose is closing down forever.

Sure, I can play on ERose, but they're going P2P not long after launching. Besides, playing on ERose would mean starting from lvl 1 again, and that's not any different from a reset.

It all seems so premature. I had thought that I would at least reach lvl 1XX before the end is close. *sigh*

I am currently searching for new games (preferably MMORPG betas) but Rose remains #1, not that there is any point in lvling further.

It's sad, trying out other games and comparing it to Rose. I am so rose-ified that it's hard to adjust to new controls and all, let alone the disparity in graphics.

And because I can't help myself...

More screenshots.







This will not be the final entry. Yeah, I can't let go, not that easily.

Tecnhorati Tags: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home