Sunday, June 05, 2005

More RAM Needed + Junon's King Kong!

My PC only has 256MB of memory. As a result, I get this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yes, look at TRose.exe. -_-;; This was taken right after I clicked on the play button and it switches to full screen mode.

Now, this one below was taken during the game:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Where it's close to 0%, I was on my desktop. The two little angular peaks was when I ALT-tabbed between R.O.S.E and the desktop twice. I wasn't doing anything in-game, just seated. And where there's a huge block (like a rectangle) on the right was when I was in-game and I simply ran around. (Not attacking anything, and with no one and no monster in sight.)

God, I need extra RAM. >_<

Anyway, while Kupfel was asleep (at 6+ in the morning =p), I took on this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Monster name is reddish.

And I killed it! *cue evil laughter that echoes and slowly fades away*



Yes, I only got Oil as a drop, but that's not the point!

Tecnhorati Tags: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home