Monday, May 30, 2005

Beggars #02 + Lighthouse Outing

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

He spent half an hour doing this. -_-;; (Or rather, he spent at least half an hour doing this. He must've been at it before I was even in the area, and I left before he was done.)

The letters p, l, s, g, i, v, e, m, o, n, and y must be worn out on his keyboard.

He seems, I regret to say, to be a Singaporean. Disgraceful. I wonder what his parents would say if someone told them their son/daughter goes around literally begging for money in a game. >_>

Anyway, I was half-tracking him as I browsed around shops.

Speaking of shops, the skill Open Market is now called:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And to get back on topic, I think I know who is to blame for all these beggars (well, besides their own laziness).

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yes, he is teh one! By the way, his name is now Myad. He's also the guy to go to for the Episode Quest (a.k.a. Luna Quest, a.k.a. The Never-ending Quest). The above screenshot is from pre-reset.

Now to end this post with some nice screenshots. ^_^

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Don't have a clue as to where this lighthouse is?

Look at the map here:




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Bet you didn't notice that there were cranes in Junon Polis now, did you?

And here's the same view at night:



Tecnhorati Tags: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home