Wednesday, May 04, 2005

First One Million

I finally made my first million zulies 3 days ago. T_T

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Granted, I might have achieved it sooner if I had just sold off more of the equipment I have (that I am not using). Yes, I'm one of the poorest players around for my lvl. >_<

Anyway, Tenki impresses me again:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And here's a picture of his bowgirl1:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I had wanted to take a close-up profile shot as well as a shot from the back, but it's not easy when they keep moving restlessly. (Yes, he summoned two of them.)

A few days ago, I was in Eucar (town in Luna), when I saw this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It amused me.

I think he was looking for this player called toiletpaper.

Why toiletpaper as a name? you ask.

Uh, 'cause it is useful, and uh, it is necessary? Unless erm, you're a fan of bidets or washlets, of course. Well, if you really wanna know, whisper2 him or something. After all, it's not like his name is that hard to remember, is it now?

I'm off for more Rose for now.



1 Related to dealer/bourgeois skill Employ Troops or something.

2 Typing @"Name" "Your Message Here" (without the quotation marks) in-game will send a whisper that only that player can see. E.g., @geeee wassup?! means only player geeee will see the message of "wassup?!"


Tecnhorati Tags: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home