Thursday, April 28, 2005

First Party Lvl 50 Party T_T

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

That is like the stuff of legends to me.

Party lvl1 50.

I've had people telling me about it, about how it's the best for good exp in a party.

Yet, I've never been in one; the closest was like party lvl 36.

I joined this party when it was at party lvl 40; UncoverS had asked me along.

It took us a few hours to get it to party lvl 50. Then we went celebrating by taking screenshots.





See that dude in the far right being blocked by the party menu?

Yeah, I placed the menu there on purpose.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

He wanted us to take the picture with him in it. How annoying.

People come and go in parties. But for this session, getting party lvl from 40 to 50 with me were ek9, KwangRE, and UncoverS. Well, at least they were around the longest.

I am starting to love partying a lot. Especially with a cleric -- uber cleric buffs rock!

And now, here's two kitties from clan KittyKatKlub.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

That's Kupfel on the left; Belize on the right. Kupfel's a Champ, and Belize's a Scout. Belize's hawk is cooler than him. He thinks so too.

And here's me with them (my medical mask's a gift from Belize). <3 Belize. Medical masks are cool.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Belize just helped me complete the temple quest -- scored all 18 stones. Without his help, I couldn't have done it. ^_^

He'a really nice, and he makes me feel young when he enquires after me in an endearing manner (well, at least I think it's endearing).

Note to self: Post pictures of me & DeadSanity.



1 Party lvl starts out at one, and the maximum is party lvl 50. Party lvl increases as the party fights on. Exp is divided among party members, and one gets higher exp with higher party lvls. Also, every time the party lvl goes up, all members get full health and mana.

Tecnhorati Tags: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At Sun May 01, 06:28:00 AM, Blogger TKY said...

Lvl 50 party's really quite hard to get, 'cause it takes a looong time.

I play my soldier a whole lot more,so yeah, that's how I got to be that lvl.

BTW, it's so hard to leave you a message. I only can do it by leaving a comment on your blog?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home