Tuesday, May 10, 2005

ROSE Accounts on eBay + Reset Delay + 999 Screenshots

US$680 for 79 million zulies, US$510 for a lvl 125 Raider, US$523 for a lvl 118 Champ with 20+ million zulies -- would you pay for any of these?

I knew some players would make some quick cash out of such sales, but I never thought that there'd be people willing to pay that much.

US$680 is about S$1,115 in my local currency1, which is also a month's salary for some. I have also heard of foreign workers earning just S$800 a month for long hours of hard labour everyday.

Oh man, I don't know. I am still in disbelief.

And oh, the reset has been delayed.

[Notice] Game reset delay

5/8/2005

Dear IROSE users,

We announce you that schedule of game reset has been changed.

Game reset has been delayed one week, date is 16th may monday, same patch time we announced previous time.

There will be Planet Eldeon update on 11th may and also Eldeon will be remained after game reset.

Thank you for your loves and concerns.

IROSE GM TEAM

Of course, the first thread that appeared in 7hearts with this piece of news was hot.

I'm kind of numb regarding the delay.

One more week.

n

e


m

o

r

e


w

e

e

k

.


Well, there'd be other things to do. There always will be.

Like talking for hours and hours on Rose. Like I did with Kupfel the day before.

Hell, I don't even do IRC at all. But it was fun.

Bah, while looking for screenshots of Kupfel and I for this post, I found out that ROSE stops taking screenshots once you hit 999.

That's right. Once you have 999 screenshots in your capture folder2, no matter how much you hit the "Prt Scr" button or click on the lil camera button in-game, you will not get file "screenshot1000".

And yes, I took 999 screenshots. Well, it's actually 1000+, since I renamed some of the files. But that's not the point here!

I ended up burning all 999 screenshots onto a disc, and then deleting all 999 in the capture folder. Now it's all working fine and dandy.

But I no longer have pictures of Wolf Keepers after Kupfel3, and me safe and unharmed among the Wolf Keepers. *sigh*


1 Singapore dollars.

2 C: -> Programs -> Triggersoft -> Rose Online -> capture

3 Kupfel is not = Cup-fell, or Coop-faye (my version), but is = Coop-fell.


Tecnhorati Tags: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home