Sunday, May 29, 2005

Vegeto the Moron + Stalls of the Day #02

Vegeto is a moron. And why do I say that?

#1

I was sitting northeast of Junon with Uhglooblah. And Vegeto the Moron said, "Hey muses, I'd give you zulie if you kill that moldie over there."

Duh.

What is that supposed to mean?!

Uhglooblah was AFK; I simply ignored that request or whatever you wanna call it.

#2

He said, "get off your lazy ass".

He doesn't know us, never even talked to us before this; that makes it a rude remark (even though I am lazy). We weren't even in a party with him, for fuck's sake.

#3

The moron asks, "i suppose girlfriend and boyfriend?"

Me: lol

After killing something,

Me: btw, that lol meant u suppose wrong

TM: i don't mean rl1, i meant i-g2

Me: still wrong

No further reply from him but I just had to add in, "u supposed wrong, just admit it ^^".

Now, on to... more morons.

Stalls of the Day #02

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Unique weapons (and with sockets to boot) for 10K? Dream on.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Cheap bastard.

/end nasty post

1 rl = RL = Real Life ; also IRL = In Real Life

2 i-g = in-game


Tecnhorati Tags: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home