Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I got blocked for 20 minutes on 9 July 2005. -_-;;

By this character by the name of HiddenGM (no, no blue GM tag).

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

>_>

I whispered him later, and amazingly his whisper was on. I would've thought he would turn whispers off to avoid all those annoying requests/begs, such as this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Anyway, I somehow forgot to take a screenshot of it, but the conversation went like...

Me: why did you block me earlier?

Him: lol for fun

Me: -_-;;

Me: and i thought u had a better reason than that

Me: o well

Him: i'm doing my work

Me: doing your work = blocking me?

Me: go and block those who are spamming

Him: i did

Me: good.

>_>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And this is from yesterday:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Talk about a new low for beggars. And that horrible GreenDragon.

Anyway it led to this lil conversation:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

^^;;;

UPDATE: A friend has alerted me to the fact that "odjuret = the beast (wolf like creature)", "an old swedish word".

Hmm, so I guess I'm taking back my words, specifically "And that horrible GreenDragon".

And if they are friends, I'd take back everything I said on that since I do say the most uh, horrible(?) things too with some friends.

2nd UPDATE: Another friend pointed out that GreenDragon might not know what odjuret means, or might not be swedish, so he might still be a mean lil bastard (last three words mine, not my friend's). And that's a lot of might's. ._.

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home